- Golf tryouts are today at 5:00. The boys tryout at Champions, the girls tryout at Valley View. You must have your own clubs and transportation.
- Congratulations to the Jazz Band for their Gold with Distinction rating at ISSMA Jazz Festival this past weekend. Soloist awards were given to Will Sarpas, CeCe Mills, Cameron Timberlake, Srikar Vaasan, Henry Cook, Dairus Atkins and Jacob Sheilds.
- Congratulations to Bryce Newkirk for bowling a new high game of 201 at last nights bowling match. Welcome to the 200 Game Club!
- There will be a Board Game Club meeting in Mr. Dotsons room today until 5.
- *** NOTE DATE CHANGE ***There will be a FCHS volleyball meeting for current 8th graders and their parents Thursday, 3/12/20 at 4pm in the cafeteria.
- Tennis info: girls 5th and 8th grade have practice Mondays and Wednesdays until 5.
6th and 7th grade practice Tuesdays and Thursdays until 5. The Remind Code for girls tennis is 81010 to @4a7df4
- Wednesday’s theme is Look Out for the Left Out. Wear your favorite beach attire and sunglasses and be on the look out for those that may need a smile, high five, or word of encouragement. Bring in your coins to donate to the Hope From Harper Foundation and non-perishable food items for “snacks for backpacks” for those in need. 7th/8th graders – remember to check your email and watch the daily video. Thursday, March 12 In a World Where You Can Be Anything: Be KRAZY KIND! Wear Crazy Socks and Crazy Hair. Friday, March Pay It Forward: Wear Tie-Dye.
- This is the last day to order spring spirit wear items. If you did not return your order to school today, you still have time to order online tonight @ https://shop.323ink.com/hhms