Highland Hills Afternoon Announcement for Monday, August 31, 2020
- Picture Day is Wednesday, September 2nd (6th Grade) & Thursday, September 3rd (5th Grade). 7th & 8th Grade will have theirs taken on the day they are present at HHMS. All Virtual students will be able to come either day from 4:15 – 5:15. *If you are Virtual due to Quarantine, we ask that you wait until retakes on Oct. 29th. Here is our Lifetouch Picture form. Lifetouch Picture forms 2020.pdf
- Virtual students who purchased a yearbook last year may pick their yearbook when they come to take their school pictures on September 2 and 3.
- TUESDAY’S MENU – BAG 1 is MAC N CHEESE and BAG 2 is CHEF SALAD, CROUTONS, DRESSING with SIDES: APPLESAUCE CUP, BROCCOLI, CAULIFLOWER, COOKIE, & MILK
- Boys Cross Country mandatory parent meeting Tonight @ 6pm on the back patio/fish pond area.
- Boys Tennis Parent Meeting on Tuesday from 5:00 – 5:30pm on the Tennis Courts.
- Friday, September 4 will be Virtual for ALL 7th & 8th Grade Students.
- Girls Cross Country Parent meeting on Tuesday, September 8th right after practice at 5:30pm outside in front of the school. Please remember to wear your mask.
- HHMS is sponsoring a Military Appreciation Art Contest! Students are invited to create a piece of 2-dimensional art that shows appreciation for our military. Submissions are due by Friday, September 25. More details will be given in your social studies class and can be found on the school Facebook page.
- Next week: For the week of Labor Day (September 7 – 11):
- 5th & 6th Grade will go Tuesday – Friday
- 7th & 8th Grade
- Students Last Name A-K will go Tuesday & Thursday
- Students Last Name L-Z will go Wednesday & Friday
- Virtual Learning for ALL Students (K-12) will move to the middle of the week for:
- Wednesday, September 16
- Wednesday, September 23
- Wednesday, September 30
- Wednesday, October 7
- 5th & 6th will come to school Mon/Tue & Thur/Fri
- 7th & 8th will be Last Name A-K on Mon/Thur and L-Z on Tue/Fri
- For Technology Issues:
Option 1 – Phone support: 812-542-4700
Option 2 – Google Webform support: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek3wG8R726gYtzo96nVsx4Q2EqCzbmFHQHEmnzsPpoWUjZLw/viewform
- We hope to have the Parent Portal open soon for Power School. We will send out more information as we get it. Thank you for your patience!
- Remember to STAY HUMBLE, WORK HARD, and BE KIND!
- Thank you for doing the Best of Your Ability!
- Have a great afternoon!