Highland Hills Afternoon Announcement for Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- Students, if you forget your mask when you arrive at school, please report to the health office immediately to get one. You should NOT go to your classroom.
- This is a reminder that Friday, August 28, will be ALL VIRTUAL for ALL STUDENTS. No students will be present at school. You will log in to your Google Classroom for your assignments from home.
- Students (and Parents), if your teacher needs to have a substitute teacher, you will NOT have a Google meet that day. Your teacher will put your assignment on Google Classroom for you to do during that class period. Substitutes do NOT have access to go virtual with students.
- WEDNESDAY LUNCH MENU: Bag 1 is Mac N Cheese Bowl & Bag 2 is Chef Salad with SIDES: Orange wedges, sugar snap peas, Baby Carrots, Cookie & Milk
- Picture Day is September 2nd (6th Grade) & September 3rd (5th Grade). 7th & 8th Grade will have theirs taken on the day they are present at HHMS. All Virtual students will be able to come either day from 4:15 – 5:15. *If you are Virtual due to Quarantine, we ask that you wait until retakes on Oct. 29th. Here is our Lifetouch Picture form. Lifetouch Picture forms 2020.pdf
- For the week of Labor Day (September 7 – 11):
- 5th & 6th Grade will go Tuesday – Friday
- 7th & 8th Grade
- Students Last Name A-K will go Tuesday & Thursday
- Students Last Name L-Z will go Wednesday & Friday
- Virtual Learning for ALL Students (K-12) will move to the middle of the week for:
- Wednesday, September 16
- Wednesday, September 23
- Wednesday, September 30
- Wednesday, October 7
- 5th & 6th will come to school Mon/Tue & Thur/Fri
- 7th & 8th will be Last Name A-K on Mon/Thur and L-Z on Tue/Fri
- AT THIS TIME, when a student is being picked up early, please arrive at the front office at Door #1 at least 10 minutes before your intended departure time, and your student will be sent for. Students will not be waiting in the front office.
- AT THIS TIME, bus passes WILL NOT be issued. All students are to be car riders or riding on their own buses. This is necessary to keep possible contact tracing manageable.
- If your student is a car rider of any type, we do NOT need a note. As long as you and your child know the plan, written confirmation is not required.
- FKE will have a pick-up event for last year’s 4th-grade students to get their yearbooks, class t-shirts, class composite photos, and awards. See flyer for more details (If you cannot open, contact FKE): 2.jpg
- For Technology Issues:
Option 1 – Phone support: 812-542-4700
Option 2 – Google Webform support:
- Remember to STAY HUMBLE, WORK HARD, and BE KIND!
- Thank you for doing the Best of Your Ability!
- Have a great afternoon!