Highland Hills Afternoon Announcement for Thursday, August 20, 2020
- This is a reminder that tomorrow and next Friday (August 21 & 28) will be ALL VIRTUAL for ALL STUDENTS. No students will be present at school. You will login to your Google Classroom for your assignments from home. An Internet hotspot is located at Floyd Central High School parking lot or a list is on the district website. Students that have no or minimal internet connectivity at home should download their work onto their device before leaving school.
- Students (and Parents), if your teacher needs to have a substitute teacher, you will NOT have a Google meet that day. Your teacher will put your assignment on Google Classroom for you to do during that class period. Substitutes do NOT have access to go virtual with students.
- Monday’s Lunch Menu: Bag 1 – pepperoni pizza & Bag 2 – PBJ uncrustable; Sides: Peach cup, Baby Carrots, cherry, Tomatoes, Milk
- For dismissal from now on, we will come on the intercom at 3:40 to dismiss all 5th & 6th-grade students to car riders and buses. Then, 7th & 8th grade will dismiss with the 3:45 bell.
- Remember to STAY HUMBLE, WORK HARD, and BE KIND!
- Thank you for doing the Best of Your Ability!
- Have a great afternoon!