- The swimming and diving team won the Clark/Floyd Championship last night. First place finishers: Lucy Owens, Morgan Schoen, Sierra Midkiff, Ella Robbeloth, Carter Bolling, Macy McCollough, Ella Robbeloth and Claire Jones
- *** NOTE DATE CHANGE ***There will be a FCHS volleyball meeting for current 8th graders and their parents Thursday, 3/12/20 at 4pm in the cafeteria.
- Tennis info: girls 5th and 8th grade have practice Mondays and Wednesdays until 5.
6th and 7th grade practice Tuesdays and Thursdays until 5.
- Thursday’s theme is In a World Where You Can Be Anything: Be KRAZY KIND! Wear your favorite crazy hairdo and crazy socks. Bring in coins to donate to the Hope From Harper Foundation and non-perishable food items for “snacks for backpacks” for those in need. 7th/8th graders – remember to check your email and watch the daily video. Upcoming: Friday, March 13 Pay It Forward: Wear Tie-Dye
- What if everyone brought in at least $1.00 to support our chosen community outreach charity, Hope from Harper? You and your parents can view the video about this charity on the HHMS Facebook page or the HHMS PTO Facebook page listed as day one spread the love vide. This charity does so much good for young cancer patients, their families and cancer research. Please support the spread the love effort by bringing I money to donate tomorrow and Friday. Our goal is to collect a minimum of $1800 – that would equal one dollar per student! Please give and spread the love! We are also continuing to collect food items for back packs for kids in need! Keep bringing in food. Thank you!