- For any 8th grade boy interested in playing football next year at Floyd Central, there will be a meeting this Friday morning, Feb. 7 @ 8:40 or at lunch in Mr. Polk’s room C135. Players should try to attend one of those meetings. See Mr. Polk with any questions.
- Any 7th grader interested in going on the Washington DC trip in the fall, there will be a parent meeting Feb. 18th @ 6:30pm in the auditorium.
- Tonight’s 2nd round Clark/Floyd Tournament (girls 7/8th), will be at River Valley Middle School. Tipoff for 7th grade is 6pm.
- Last night your Jags Wrestling team beat Charlestown 73-27. Winning nice matches for the team were: Cadon Cadle, Kalyn Rice, Trayton Elliot, and Carson Loyd.
- Peter Pan rehearsal is canceled today.
- Boys Track conditioning begins next Monday, Feb. 10th from 6-7pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Students must have a physical on file to participate. Be prepared to go outside, if weather is permitting.
- Girls track conditioning will start next Monday, Feb. 10th. From 3:45 until 5:30. You must have a physical on file to condition. If you plan on coming, please sign up on the sheet on the athletic board in the commons.
- Boys 5th and 6th grade basketball @ Hazelwood @ 6pm.
- Updated HHMS Car Rider procedure for afternoon pickup
Beginning Monday, February 10, 2020, students who are being picked up at HHMS after school will need to be picked up by 4:05pm each day. At 4:05 pm the gate will be closed and parents will need to enter the front of the building to pick up their student. Students will be expected to remain in the Commons by Door 1 where they may be more easily monitored. If you are unable to pick up your student on a regular basis by 4:05, we encourage the use of the YMCA After School Care Program.