- RAK (Random Acts of Kindness Club) will meet on Tuesday, Dec. 10th in the library at 7:50am. This meeting is for all members and students interested in joining RAK Club. We will have donuts for our students. We will be stuffing some goody bags for some deserving people to promote kindness.
- We still have open slots for the Secret Angel Gifts. Here is the link for information:
- This week we are collecting food items for our Holiday Food Drive. 5th grade students are asked to bring in entrée items, 6th grade students are asked to bring in breakfast items, 7th grade students are asked to bring in boxed and side items, and 8th grade students are asked to bring in snack items. These items will go to your Homeroom or 1st period teacher. Your teachers have more specifics about food items fall under each category and there are posters around the school.
- Deadline to turn in flyers for the NEW HHMS GRADE SPECIFIC CLASS SHIRTS plus 2 new shirt designs is tomorrow, Dec. 6. Orders can also be placed online at www.JagSwagStore.com Deadline for online ordering is Sunday, Dec. 8th
- The Wreaths Across America ceremony will be held at the New Albany National Cemetery on Saturday, Dec. 14th. For details, visit a 7th grade social studies teacher’s website. All HHMS students are invited to participate.
- Students if you are attending an evening activity please make sure you are picked up immediately after the activity is over.
- Boys 7th and 8th grade basketball @ Hazelwood at 6:00pm
- Girls 5th and 6th grade baskeball with Henryville at 6:00pm
- Girls 7th and 8th grade basketball with Silver Creek at 6:00pm
- Need Volunteer Hours? We are in need of volunteers!
The Georgetown Elementary PTO is hosting its 14th annual Santa’s Workshop at Georgetown Elementary School on December 14th from 9:00 am-12:00pm.
We are in need of volunteers to work the event. Each station will need 2 volunteers to help young children assemble their craft.
To volunteer, please contact Susan Berryman at email@example.com or call/text 502.851.6290.
- There will be a Dazzlers Dance Clinic
- December 14, 2019
- Grades K-8 are welcome
- Floyd Central main gym
- 9:00-12:30. Registration starts at 8:30
- Cost is $25 includes t-shirt
- Participants will perform at half-time of the basketball game on Dec. 21, 2019.
- For questions please contact Brittany Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org