- Good luck to the 5th and 6th grade bands on their Winter Concert tonight. The concert is at 7:0 and is free and open to the public.
- The 5th grade girls beat Hazelwood 24-18 to improve to 5-1. Riley Roberts and Cooper Stiefvater led the team in scoring. Aubrey Duckworth led the team in rebounding.
- We still have open slots for the Secret Angel Gifts. Here is the link for information:
- Attention 8th grade parents: There will be an 8th grade parent night Dec. 5th from 6:00 – 7:30 in the library. High school scheduling and 4-year plans will be discussed. There will be a representative from Floyd Central that will be able to answer any questions you may have. Please RSVP with Mrs. Seewer @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Council applications can be picked up and dropped off in the front office.
- The Toys for Tots drive ended today, thank you to everyone who donated. Please don’t forget about our food drive. This week we are collecting food items for our Holiday Food Drive. 5th grade students are asked to bring in entrée items, 6th grade students are asked to bring in breakfast items, 7th grade students are asked to bring in boxed and side items, and 8th grade students are asked to bring in snack items. These items will go to your Homeroom or 1st period teacher. Your teachers have more specifics about food items fall under each category and there are posters around the school.
- The Wreaths Across America ceremony will be held at the New Albany National Cemetery on Saturday, Dec. 14th. For details, visit a 7th grade social studies teacher’s website. All HHMS students are invited to participate.
- Flyers came home on Monday for orders for NEW HHMS GRADE SPECIFIC CLASS SHIRTS plus 2 new shirt designs? Deadline to return forms is this Friday, Dec. 6th. Orders can also be placed online at www.JagSwagStore.com. Deadline for online ordering is Sunday, Dec. 8th.
- Students if you are attending an evening activity please make sure you are picked up immediately after the activity is over.
- Need Volunteer Hours? We are in need of volunteers!
The Georgetown Elementary PTO is hosting its 14th annual Santa’s Workshop at Georgetown Elementary School on December 14th from 9:00 am-12:00pm.
We are in need of volunteers to work the event. Each station will need 2 volunteers to help young children assemble their craft.
To volunteer, please contact Susan Berryman at email@example.com or call/text 502.851.6290.
- There will be a Dazzlers Dance Clinic
- December 14, 2019
- Grades K-8 are welcome
- Floyd Central main gym
- 9:00-12:30. Registration starts at 8:30
- Cost is $25 includes t-shirt
- Participants will perform at half-time of the basketball game on Dec. 21, 2019.
- For questions please contact Brittany Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org